Since 1966, MGC has been at the forefront of providing exceptional service and products to all of our clients, regardless of project size. We do a wide variety of projects ranging in size from replacing or repairing a broken piece of glass to installing curtainwall and skylights.
- Screen & Storm Repair, Tabletops, Broken Glass Repair, Side View Mirrors
- Custom Frameless, Semi-Frameless, and Framed Shower Doors
- Residential Glass Repair
- Commercial Door, Window, and Glass Repair
- Glass Railings
- Reception Sliders
- Automatic and Handicap Entrances
- Unique Glazing, Storefront, Curtainwall, Vestibules, Commercial Skylights
- Security Glazing in Medical Facilities, Educational Facilities, and Financial Buildings
- Ballistic and Blast resistant glazing and frames
First and foremost, it is our goal to communicate with our clients effectively so that they have a complete understanding of the possibilities and limitations surrounding a project. We provide honest feed back, lead times, stay within budget, and always keep the client abreast of any challenges that occur. We also believe that by explaining the limitations of a product instead of just completing a project and moving on, we provide an exceptional service that you cannot get with every glass company. Our walk in customers who are getting a storm window repaired are just as vitally important to us as our general contractors.
MGC, Inc is made up of a talented and dedicated group of individuals. Our glaziers have over 125 years of combined experience in the industry, and our senior glaziers have all been with us for over 20 years. We take pride in our work, and will bring all of our experience and skill to your project.
- OSHA 10 Certified
- AAADM Certified
- Bonded & Insured
- CORI & SORI
- DCAMM General & Filed Sub-Bid in Metal Windows, Glass and Glazing, and Doors & Windows
- WBE Certified